Nepal Government office working hours are 9 am to 5 pm except for Saturdays and other government holidays. We have many festival and other religious days, during the time all the Government office will be closed. The working hours for companies, schools, governments, and shopping centers varies from each region, depends on local people's interests and customs.
- Government Offices: Sunday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Government Banks: Sunday to Friday 10 am to 3 pm but most close by 12 pm on Friday But private banks open 9 am to 6 pm
- Business Offices: Monday to Friday, offices are open from 10 am to 5 pm but some private companies are open from 9 am to 6 pm
- Embassies and Foreign Organizations: Monday to Friday, open from 9 am to 5 pm
- Shopping Centers / Shops Major shopping centers: open from 10 am to 8 pm and are closed on Saturdays, but convenient local shops are open from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm every day. There is about 1 shop for every home in Kathmandu, left or right!