Nepal Government office working hours are 9 am to 5 pm except for Sunday, Saturday, and other government holidays. We have many festivals and other religious days, and during that time all the Government offices will be closed. The working hours for companies, schools, governments, and shopping centers vary in each region, depending on local people's interests and customs.
- Government Offices: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm [Implement by Nepal Government on 15th-May-2022]
- Government Banks: Sunday to Friday 10 am to 3 pm but most close by 12 pm on Friday private banks open from 9 am to 6 pm
- Business Offices: Monday to Friday, offices are open from 10 am to 5 pm but some private companies are open from 9 am to 6 pm
- Embassies and Foreign Organizations: Monday to Friday, open from 9 am to 5 pm
- Shopping Centers / Shops Major shopping centers: are open from 10 am to 8 pm and are closed on Saturdays, but convenient local shops are open from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm every day. There is about 1 shop for every home in Kathmandu, left or right!