While you’re travelling to Nepal, best to know about some important code and conduct. We at Nepal Mother House often update travel information which will be great support for Nepal traveler especially first time traveler. These practical tips will useful to make your enjoyable trip.
Nepal is one of the best travel destinations in the World. Here are remaining 8 out of 10 highest mountains in the world. Including Mt Everest and other seven highest mountains are in Nepal, Mt Everest known as Sagarmatha in Nepal. It starts 65 meters from sea level at Jhapa to top of the world Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) elevation of 8,848 meters. Nepal is incredible and delightful places to visit on earth. It is an ideal place that offers you wonderful and unique diverse landscape with plane, Mountains hills and Himalayan. This is a holy land where sages used to mediate for enlighten, and the Lord Gautama Buddha was born at Lumbini in Nepal. And it is live museum of culture and tradition, Kumari is evident of live Goddess.
Nepal is the most peaceful country in the world that also can be the perfect destination for travelers, who can enjoy hiking, trekking and others adventurous activities. Even this is your first time visit you can visit Nepal without any fear and hesitation. Nepal is the safest travel destination compare to other countries. During your 1st time travel in Nepal you will experience verities of culture and religion jolt, friendly people, remarkable scenery, tallest and famous mountain in the world, awesome peaks etc. Likewise, if this is your first time trip in Nepal, you don’t required trekking experience just you should be good shape, love to walk and have positive view toward different culture. But it will best to well prepare by physically and mentally arrive before Nepal.
Here are some lists of travel tips for 1st time traveler in Nepal:
- Drink only boiled water or mineral bottled. It will be best for environment, option to drink purified water with different system stare pain or filter machine with purified tablets.
- Don’t trek alone especially for single women traveler. At list hire an English speaking guide or porter through the authorized trekking agency. It will save your time and enjoyable trip.
- Don’t eat raw vegetables and pre-cut fruit as much as possible. Best to eat local food like (Dal Bhat), which are fresh, delicious and that less chances get food poisoning problem.
- For the first time traveler it will be best to start short trekking in the lower altitude that will offer you some up and down challenging hills with beautiful mountain vistas, plenty of oxygen, beautiful farming villages etc.
- Stay healthy and maintain hygiene that prevents you from illness. You should use hand antiseptic before and after toilet and when you get sick use antibiotic that is prescribed by doctor,
- Avoid offer money for the street kids or beggars that encourage them to beg more. If you really want to support them you can donate to INGO or the charity organization which is working in Nepal.
- Don’t expect luxury room like your home because that will depend on the different trekking region where you are traveling. All the accommodation is arranged according to range and comfort for travelers. We do our best to provide you much comfortable room where as possible.
- Join to celebrate local fast and festivals with the local people in traditional manners. When is Rome, do as roman does.
- Do not left rubbish along the trail and bring it back with you. As waste is creating environment pollution in the trails. Take nothing but pictures and enormous experience and left nothing but only footprints.
- Consuming Ganja/Hemp/ Marijuana plant is illegal so, never carrying it with you it may cause trouble.
- During the dry session Load shedding is common in Nepal, so carry handy flashlight with you.
- You will pass through small village where local customs are still followed so dress humbly and respect customs.
- Avoid using plastic material and help Nepal to make clean place.
- Bring warm cloth and four seasonal sleeping bags in trail as night and morning are so cold.
- Make sure that you have packed all the things you need but don’t carry unnecessary stuff and carry backpack while trekking.
Nepalese are a friendly, honest and helpful so you can talk them with smile and leave good impression of your culture. So follow all the above tips to make unforgettable your Nepal trip during first time and bring lifetime experience with you. Nepal Mother House is glad to offer you to join our Nepal Trip.