We human being are suffering from an unexpected pandemic from long time, we hope these crises will be over soon and we get back to normal life in this world again. If in case you are unable to travel due to Covid-19 or Travel bans, etc. your deposit amount for the trip booking will remain secure with us for the lifetime. You can use this amount for your future trip or refer to your friends or family as well.
Nepal Mother House Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. is a truthful registered Trekking Company in 2010 under the laws of Nepal Government. We put our every effort to ensure comfortable traveling of yours, even though we are under some teams and condition.
*Nepal Mother House shall be referred to as company/ we.
* The Client shall be referred to as trekkers/ you.
[I] Booking Policy:
We accept your trip booking under the following terms and conditions.
- To secure trip, we need your passport photo copy and 10% non- refundable down payment is required to pay in advance for reservation of your tickets, hotel accommodations, and trekking permit process per as the company policy. You can use any means to pay the advance.
- The client can use any means to pay the advance amount for the trip booking. Now days, you can pay by Online using your Cards with safe way. We do not take any charge while sending amount for trip booking by cards. And the remaining 90% payment can be made after your arrival in Nepal (It's applicable for other than Nepal trips). For Bhutan, Tibet or India trips, 100% payment should be made within 60 days prior to trip starting date. For the rest of payment for Nepal trip, cash is best payment option, if you pay by card the bank will take 4 % additional charge on the amount.
- Trip Booking deposit amount is non-refundable but it is LIFETIME DEPOSIT, but you do not need to worry, if incase you are not able to come on your departure date due to various reason; flight delay, weather changes, any unexpected Nature calamities etc. You can use this deposit in your lifetime with Nepal Mother House, only you need to inform us about your Trip Name and Date. There is other option also; as this deposit is valid for Lifetime, you can even pass on to your special friend or your family members.
[II] Cancellation Policy:
Nepal Mother House Treks encourages you to meet these terms and conditions in order travel to Nepal. To submit your travel booking, you should agree to the following terms and condition between you (client) and Nepal Mother House Treks
If you cancel you’re booking after paid total amount of trip cost, following percentage will be charged for cancellation:
- Free cancellation up to 60 days prior of departure.
- If you cancel the trip 60-30 Days before the trip departure date-:45%
- If you cancel the trip 30-20 Days before the trip departure date: 55%
- If you cancel the trip 20- 10 Days before the trip departure date: 65%
- If you cancel the trip 10- 2 Days before the trip departure date: 75 %
- If you cancel the trip 24 hours before the trip departure date: 100% (No refundable)
Note: In case you have to postpone your trip you can do so but must inform us through mail or by phone at least 3 weeks before departure date. You will have to pay increased amount during this period.
[III] Risk and Liability:
Nepal Mother House Treks is committed towards the fulfillment every desire of our clients. We perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your journey memorable. Although, Nepal Mother House Treks will not take any responsibility regarding following things:
- Any changes and alteration in the itinerary due to the various obligatory circumstances such as natural disasters, conflict, war, unfavorable climate, landslides, road blockage, Border blocked, Fuel shortage, flood, snow stormy, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness, or accidents cases. We can offer you alternative itinerary as match similar slandered. But charge is not refundable.
- If not valid passport with at least 6 months validity and Nepal visa during in stay.
- In case of any loss or damage of your luggage or property belongings when delivery by porters, ponies or vehicles; our company will not be responsible for the loss.
- All necessary documents should be obtainable like; issue visa, necessary permits etc. We are not responsible in case of any trip procedure not completed in time before the trip departs on the absent of essential papers and documents.
- Any extra cost should be paid by the clients on the spot or after arrive at Kathmandu.
- Every client must provide their own insurance which should adequately cover all medical expenses and personal rescue up to 5,500 meters.
- In case you need to change trekking routes or plan, prior notice is requested you. You are advised to stay in touch with us.
- If you commit any unlawful act during trip, you are obligated to leave the tour anytime with not refund amount.
- The amount won’t be refundable if you drop out from the journey or complete trip before the itinerary.
- During Group trek tour packages, we provide twin sharing basis room. Who, like single room supplement charge will be imposed by client.
- While trip in the remote areas especially during odd season, you’re highly advised to reserve some extra days to prepare with some delays and avoid annoying result. If in case flight cancelled, pre-tour/post-tour you need to meet your accommodation and food costs yourself.