How to Book

We would like to inform our valuable Clients 10% deposit/advance payment amount throughout easy way by different means; Online Payments System by Card, Wire Transfer in Our Company Account, by Western Union Money Transfer. The rest of the 90 % amount is payable after your arrival in Nepal. 

1. Online Payment System:

i.    Payment by Debit/Credit Cards:

Chose your appropriate Trip Package Name and click on INSTANT BOOKING, Book This Date Button, or ONLINE PAYMENT link footer of the web Page. Then fill in the online reservation form per as requiring personal details, add any options, and make any specific notes about your booking (e.g. child price as advised by email, please give flight, etc.). After successful payment, the system will send a copy of the payment details to you and us by email. For more details, this is the same thing whatever the universal system does. We always keep your personal data safe.  While you book a trip by sending the amount by Cards using the online system, we at Nepal Mother House don’t take any additional charge for you. No Booking or Credit Cards Fee.

Please for more detail about the form fill up click on ONLINE PAYMENT DEMO, you will get more details about payment methods.

We Accept:

ii.   Payment by UnionPay/Fonepay:

Now a day, you can pay online by credit card an easy way, if you have an account with UnionPay, you may send money online by UnionPay also. Here are Marchant Code and QR Code.


2. Payment by Wire Transfer.

List of Nostro Banks

[I] FOR US DOLLAR

Standard Chartered Bank
One Madison Avenue,
New York, NY 10010-3603U.S.A
Swift: SCBLUS33

OR

Mashreq Bank New York Branch
50, Broadway Suite 1500, New York
NY 10004 USA
SWIFT: MSHQUS33

OR

Habib American Bank
99 Madison Avenue
New York, 10016, USA
SWIFT: HANYUS33


FOR CREDIT TO
Mega Bank Nepal Ltd
Kathmandu, Nepal
SWIFT: MBNLNPKA


BENEFICIARY FINAL CREDIT TO

A/C Holders Name: Nepal Mother House Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
A/C No: 0570010023532 (USD Account)
Mega Bank Nepal Ltd
Thamel, Kathmandu


Woori Bank
Seoul, Korea
SWIFT: HVBKKRSE
Account No: W1009002US



FOR CREDIT TO

Mega Bank Nepal Ltd
Kathmandu, Nepal
SWIFT: MBNLNPKA
BENEFICIARY FINAL CREDIT TO

A/C Holders Name: Nepal Mother House Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
A/C No: 0570010023532 (USD Account)
Mega Bank Nepal Ltd
Thamel, Kathmandu


Full Name and Address of Receiving Bank:  
Name of Bank                                                                             : Mega Bank Nepal Ltd
Bank Address                                                                             : Bhagwan Bahal, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Post Box No                                                                                : 26559
Bank Telephone                                                                         : 977-1-4701357, 4701358, 4701359
Fax                                                                                                : 977-1-4701362
Web                                                                                              : http://www.megabanknepal.com


*Note:  Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit. & after the transfer successfully kindly sends me a transfer recite.