Nepal visas are available at Nepalese Embassies and Nepalese Consulates abroad or upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) in Kathmandu. You need to present a valid passport and payment of the visa fee. Tourists can extend their visas at the Department of Immigration, Kalikasthan, Dillibazar, and Kathmandu. You can get a Nepal Visa hassle-free.
Entry visas to Nepal are easily available at the International Airport of Nepal or at the following immigration offices in Nepal:
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Kakarvitta, Jhapa (Eastern Nepal)
- Birganj, Parsa (Central Nepal)
- Kodari, Sindhupalchowk (Northern Border)
- Belhiya, Bhairahawa (Rupandehi, Western Nepal)
- Jamuna, Nepalgunj (Banke, Mid Western Nepal)
- Mohana, Dhangadhi (Kailali, Far Western Nepal)
- Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur, Far Western Nepal)
Visa Fees and Extensions
Visa can be extended for those who wish to stay for more than 90 days at the Department of Immigration in Kalikasthan, Dillibazar, and Kathmandu. Children under 10 years need not pay any visa fee.
US$ 30or equivalent convertible currency
US$ 50 or equivalent convertible currency
US$ 125 or equivalent convertible currency
Tourist Visa Extension
- A Visa extension fee for 15 days or less is the US $ 45 or equivalent convertible currency and a visa extension fee for more than 15 days is US$ 3 per day.
- In the case of a delay of fewer than 150 days, an additional USD 5 per day is a late fine.
For the Gratis (Free) Visa and transit visa contact the immigration office.
# Passport and Visa:
The Client must have a valid passport with at least 6 months of validity. Please get the visa from the Nepalese consulate in your country or at the immigration office in Tribhuvan airport in Kathmandu upon arrival.
Click Here for an online visa Online Application:
Location: Kalikasthan, Dillibazar, Kathmandu.
Email: [email protected]
Note: If you need any help regarding Nepal Visa processing and extension, please feel free to contact us anytime.