Government Reged. No.: 72026/066/067  |  Tourism Reged. No.: 1139

How to Book

We would like to inform our valuable Clients 10% deposit/advance payment amount throughout easy way by different means; Online Payments System by Card, Wire Transfer in Our Company Account, by Western Union Money Transfer. The rest of 90 % amount payable after your arrivel at Nepal. 

 

1. Payment by Online System:

Chose your appropriate Trip Package Name and click on trip Book Now Button or Online Payment link fotter of web Page. Then fill in the online reservation form per as requiring personal details, add any options, and make any specific notes about your booking (e.g. child price as advised by email, please give flight etc.). After successfully payment, the system will sent copy of payments details you and us by email. For more details, this is same things whatever universal system dose.  We always keep your personal data safely.  While you book trip with sending amount by Cards using online system, we at Nepal Mother House don’t take any additional charge for you. No Booking or Credit Cards Fee.

Please for more detail about form fill up click on ONLINE PAYMENT DEMO, you will get more details about payment methods.


2. Payment by Wire Transfer.

List of Nostro Banks

[I] FOR US DOLLAR

Standard Chartered Bank
One Madison Avenue,
New York, NY 10010-3603U.S.A
Swift: SCBLUS33

OR

Mashreq Bank New York Branch
50, Broadway Suite 1500, New York
NY 10004 USA
SWIFT: MSHQUS33

OR

Habib American Bank
99 Madison Avenue
New York, 10016, USA
SWIFT: HANYUS33


FOR CREDIT TO
Mega Bank Nepal Ltd
Kathmandu, Nepal
SWIFT: MBNLNPKA


BENEFICIARY FINAL CREDIT TO

A/C Holders Name: Nepal Mother House Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
A/C No: 001001000016801 (USD Account)
Mega Bank Nepal Ltd
Thamel, Kathmandu


Woori Bank
Seoul, Korea
SWIFT: HVBKKRSE
Account No: W1009002US



FOR CREDIT TO

Mega Bank Nepal Ltd
Kathmandu, Nepal
SWIFT: MBNLNPKA
BENEFICIARY FINAL CREDIT TO

A/C Holders Name: Nepal Mother House Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
A/C No: 001001000016801 (USD Account)
Mega Bank Nepal Ltd
Thamel, Kathmandu


Full Name and Address of Receiving Bank:  
Name of Bank                                                                             : Mega Bank Nepal Ltd
Bank Address                                                                              : Bhagwan Bahal, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Post Box No                                                                                : 26559
Bank Telephone                                                                          : 977-1-4701357, 4701358, 4701359
Fax                                                                                              : 977-1-4701362
Web                                                                                            : http://www.megabanknepal.com


*Note:  Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit. & after transfer successfully kindly sends me transfer recite.

Why Choose Us?

Free Online Payment Trip Book 100% Financial Protection Free Cancellation Best Customer Service Experiences 18 Years of Experience 65% Repeat Customers Competitive Prices 99% Success Rate Guaranteed Departures Team of destinations Experts Customize Itinerary Group…

Read More
Trip Advisor

Contact US

  • Post Box: 24741, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
  • +977 1 4410370, +977 1 4410287

Get Expert Advise